The number one obstacle to showing the value of continuous listening strategies is leadership support and readiness, according to an Aon study. Although it can be a powerful enabler, great technology is not a substitute for effective leadership. Join us as Walgreens shares their journey on integrating engagement and talent management strategies to create a culture of engagement every day for their more than 250,000 team members.
In this session you will learn:
- Data-based insights on the multiplying impact of leaders
- Characteristics that make an engaging leader
- How to move your organization from continuous listening to continuous action
- Communication strategies that are meant to drive engagement every day
- Tools to identify the leaders that naturally drive engagement
- Specific strategies that will move your culture from continuously listening to one of continuous action