As the workforce diversifies, the practice of HR continues to evolve. Increased access to analytics and shifting demographics mean changes in your HR department are no longer optional, but necessary to stand out and attract and retain top talent. Customizing your HR practices can help enhance employees’ experience and improve their engagement, ultimately making you a more successful HR practitioner in the workplace today, and in the future. Are you ready?
What you will learn:
- What changes will impact how HR can – and why it should – improve employee engagement at work
- How to use analytics to customize the employee workplace experience
- Modern skills for contemporary HR professionals to use to improve the employee experience
- Analytical and design tools that guide and influence the employee experience
- Tools to help customize and change current HR practices
Senior Director of Employee Experience, and Diversity & Inclusion, Whirlpool Corporation