Today organizations in every industry are experiencing a new "growth divide" whereby the access and speed of digital business are causing a breakdown of 20th-century people management practices like the annual performance review and development.
In this discussion, we will interview 3 HR leaders who have worked to bridge this growth divide in innovative ways. Join our panel and gain real-life examples and tools you can use in your own organizations.
You will learn how to:
- Update your performance review process
- Align your teams around goals companywide
- Improve the quality of conversations between managers and their reports
- Overcome challenges such as getting executive buy-in for new performance management technology, creating more opportunities for employee mobility, and incorporating better diversity initiatives
- Communication tools designed to connect employees to team leaders
- Blueprint needed to help achieve buy-in, employee mobility and diversity