Join this PwC facilitated panel and interactive roundtable discussions with senior talent leaders from innovative organizations as they share how they have evolved their employee survey programs. Come learn how Hyatt Hotels and General Mills have successfully transitioned from simply measuring engagement to continuously measuring the employee experience. They’ll share how they’ve used results to drive leadership accountability in actioning and driving change.
Our session will include an initial panel discussion on how employee listening/experience measurement has evolved, followed by round table discussions that will facilitate your learning on how to:
- Design an employee listening program that informs and generates insights about the employee experience
- Shift from an annual employee survey to a more dynamic, integrated and consistent employee listening program across the life cycle
- Align and use technology in an effective way to generate insights leading to action
- Focus leadership on consistency vs. “big bang” approach to action planning
- Provide managers insights into things they can influence on a daily basis – moving them beyond just reacting to survey data to focusing on activating team engagement every day